Do you need to rebuild your credit history and are looking for a credit card to help you with it, you need to meet the unsecured Premier Bankcard Mastercard.
A lot of times in life we see ourselves needing to rebuild, in financial life this happens a lot, and sometimes is hard to find the way back to a good credit score, banks often denied people with poor credit the access to credit cards or loans, but the Premier Bankcard Mastercard can be the perfect tool to help in this journey.
If you want all about the unsecured Premier Bankcard Mastercard, keep reading our article.
Premier Bankcard MastercardMonitor FICO credit score Mobile made easy
What is an unsecured credit card?
Most of the times when we talk about credit cards we are talking about unsecured cards, this means that you don’t have to put up any collateral, like a deposited to get approved, however most of the times people with poor credit score does not get approved to these types of cards.
A lot of banks and credit companies do not offer unsecured credit card to people with no or low credit score, because them do not thrust that these people are going to be good payers, based only on their credit history.
The Premier Bankcard however believes in you, they offered an option of unsecured credit card even for those who does not get approved in other institutions, and they report to the three major credit bureaus, so this is the perfect card to help you rebuild your credit score.
How the Premier Bankcard Mastercard will help rebuild your credit score?
Credit cards can be a useful tool to help you increase your credit score, the key to that is because most credit card issuers report monthly to the credit bureaus, and this information is used to calculating your FICO score.
The Premier Bankcard reports every month to the major credit bureaus informing that you are keeping you balance low and paying every month on time. When they see that you consistently are keeping a behavior of good payment, they will increase your score, because you’re a showing that you are creditworthy.
Besides that, with the Premier Bankcard Mastercard, you will have access to your FICO score, and you can keep up with your progress.
How to get a Premier Bankcard Mastercard
To get a Premier Bankcard Mastercard you need to have a score of at least 500, this is very low compared to what other card in the market requires. There three easy steps to get your Premier card:
- First you will need to fill up a prequalification questionary, you will only need to answer some simple questions like annual income, FICO score, type of accounts you have, address and social security number.
- If you eligible, the Premier Bankcard will show you your credit card offer, the credit limits the offer varies between $200 – $700, and you are eligible for an increase after 12 months. If you accept the offer you will have to fill up a few more questions and submit your application.
- You will know if you got approved 60 seconds after submit your application, and then is just to wait for starting using your card.
Main features of the Premier Bankcard Mastercard
The Premier Bankcard Mastercard is an unsecured credit card aimed for those who are trying to build up their credit score, these are some of the main features of this card:
- You do not need to have a good score to apply, the minimum they require is a score of 500, which is pretty low compared to other banks.
- Credit limit between $200 and $700, you can be eligible for a credit limit increase after 12 months.
- Annual fee between $50 – $125, depending on your creditworthiness
- Premier will report every month to the major credit bureaus
- You will have the security of a Mastercard.
- Access to your FICO score, that way you can track your progress
- All payments and transactions can be made though the Premier Credit Card App
- Cash Advances if you need them, you can use any Cirrus ATM if you need a cash advance.
Apply To Premier card
To apply for the Premier Bankcard Mastercard you need to have a U.S address (this offer is not valid if you live in New York or Wisconsin), a valid Social Security Number, be at least 18 years old.
If you meet the criteria and wants to know how to apply an and how to apply, and more details on the Premier Bankcard Mastercard, keep reading our blog.