If you have poor or bad credit the Indigo Mastercard can be a good credit card option for you.
Indigo Mastercard is aimed for people who have poor or bad credit score and are trying to rebuild it, with this credit card you will be able to achieve your dreams while you rebuild your credit, Indigo understands that have a bad phase does not mean you can’t change.
To be this great option for credit-builders this card does not require a safe deposit or a credit check like most does! Since it is a credit card for people who does not have the best credit, the limit is not very high, only $300. If you got interested in the card and wants to know more about it, keep reading our article!
About Indigo Mastercard
The Indigo Mastercard is issued by Celtic Bank, they are a bank based in Salt Lake City in Utah. The Celtic Bank was founded in 2001 and its major focus is in financing small business, but of course offers different financial products like the Indigo Mastercard.
The Indigo Mastercard will report every month to all three major credit bureaus, if you keep a good usage of your card and keep the payments on time, your credit score will increase after a few months of having the Indigo Mastercard.
To apply for this credit is very easy and simple, you only need to submit the form for the pre-qualification on the Indigo website and you can see if you are qualified in minutes, after that you only need to complete the process.
Mastercard benefits of your Indigo
Since the Indigo is a Mastercard, you will have access to some exclusive Mastercard benefits. This credit card comes with zero liability protection, with this you have security that while using your card you not be held responsible for any unauthorized transactions, if that happens.
Mastercard also has an ID Theft Protection, with this your information will be monitoring and protect, this means that your credit and debts card, social security number, email address, bank accounts and passwords will be protected in a tentative of ID theft.
The Indigo Mastercard also offers some fraud protection, if you card is lost or stollen you need to contact them as soon as you notice it, that way you will have coverage that you report the missing card and may not be charged for any transactions made with you card after that.
Advantages of the card
The Indigo Mastercard is a great option for you if you are trying to rebuild your credit score and is looking for a credit card that you can get approved even with a not-so-great FICO score. These are the main advantages of the Indigo Mastercard:
- Your credit score will not be impacted by the pre-qualification form.
- Unsecured credit card for people with poor credit
- Report to all major credit bureaus, which can help you increase your FICO score.
- Zero liability protection and ID theft protection
- Annual fee depends of your creditworthiness, can be $0 or a maximum of $99
Requirements for Applying for the Indigo Mastercard
To apply for the Indigo Mastercard, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Age Requirement: Applicants must be at least 18 years old (21 in certain jurisdictions).
- Residency: Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Social Security Number: A valid SSN is required for identity verification.
- Income Proof: Applicants should have a steady source of income.
- Credit History: The card is designed for individuals with less than perfect credit; however, a basic credit check is performed.
Step-by-Step Guide to Apply for the Indigo Mastercard
Applying for the Indigo Mastercard is a straightforward process:
- Online Application: Visit the official Indigo Mastercard website.
- Personal Information: Fill in your personal details including name, address, date of birth, and SSN.
- Income Details: Provide information about your income and employment.
- Credit Check Authorization: Consent to a credit check (this may be a soft inquiry).
- Review and Submit: Double-check the information for accuracy and submit the application.
- Await Approval: The approval process may take a few minutes to a few days. You’ll be notified via email or mail.
FAQs About the Indigo Mastercard
What is the annual fee for the Indigo Mastercard?
The annual fee varies based on your creditworthiness and will be disclosed upon approval.
Can I use this card internationally?
Yes, the Indigo Mastercard is accepted globally anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Is there a penalty for late payments?
Yes, late payments may incur additional fees and impact your credit score.
How can I increase my credit limit?
Credit limit increases are subject to review and are not guaranteed. Consistent on-time payments may improve your eligibility.
Is there a mobile app for managing my account?
Yes, there’s a mobile app for convenient management of your Indigo Mastercard account.